No, none of my stats are availble over the web.

But that might be why they are bothering.

  _____

From: Jerry Johnson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, March 01, 2004 5:47 PM
To: CF-Community
Subject: RE: nasty people

Just a guess, but are your log stats published and searchable on the web?

If so, you are driving up the google strength of those sites by showing your
site crosslinks to that p0rn.

Just a thought on why they would bother.
Jerry Johnson

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 03/01/04 05:39PM >>>
I'm getting a bunch of those on my stats as well.  some others are
parishilton.com, southwesternpokerplayer.com.  I have no idea whats going
on, but its skewing my stats too.
  _____