come on people, wear it like a badge! ;-)

-----Original Message-----
From: Sandy Clark

I'm getting a bunch of those on my stats as well.  some others are
parishilton.com, southwesternpokerplayer.com.  I have no idea whats going
on, but its skewing my stats too.

From: Michael Dinowitz
I would not be surprised. I've got nothing against plain old hiding of
information, but falsifying it is a crime in my mind. Now someone looking at
my stats will think that there's a link to HoF from
http://www.sex4singles.com <http://www.sex4singles.com> .

Outbound email scanned for viruses. (e230)