  From: Jim Campbell
  To: CF-Community
  Sent: Tuesday, March 02, 2004 12:03 PM
  Subject: Re: Hi, I'm back

  Hi Matt -

  Nothing much.  Dinowitz renounced Judaism, shaved his head and was last
  seen handing out daisies at the Los Angeles International Airport.
  Kevin and I started a branch of the Young Republicans -
  Wisconsin/Illinois chapter, Angel's been raving about his new Vectrex
  with color overlays, and the list has been repurposed to discuss web
  development using Logo through the CGI.

  - Jim "PEN UP, RT 90" Campbell