Windows Media Developer Support.  Bascially, when somebody decides that they can't figure out the problem anymore, they call us and we tell them we don't know what they've done, but it's bad and they should upgrade to the newest OS, Windows 2107. ;-)

I did check in a couple of time and I saw everybody trashing 'The Passion'.  Now don't make me tell on you to the Lord. :-)

- Matt Small
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Jerry Johnson
  To: CF-Community
  Sent: Tuesday, March 02, 2004 9:20 AM
  Subject: Re: Hi, I'm back

  Well, we can't tell you. You work for them.

  But... We've figured out how to dominate the Micro with the Macro.

  (j/k)

  That's great you are enjoying it. What are you going to be working on (type of project/development environment/language/team support structure)

  Jerry Johnson

  >>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 03/02/04 09:10AM >>>
  And I'm glad to be here, I've really missed you guys.

  I'm on my actual 5th day of work here at Microsoft, and it's pretty cool.  It's laid-back and comfortable.  I'm still wearing shorts and sandals like I did at my previous job.  I'm still a newbie but trying to get to a place where I'm useful.

  So what's been going on?

  - Matt Small