Well, I take two shots a day and four pills for my diabetes, so
remembering to pop one more before I went to bed just isn't a big deal.
  If you take any medication, you have to be very careful to follow the
instructions, though.  As they become more powerful, they also can
really screw you up if you don't take them right.

3 months should be plenty of time to know if the Celexa either was or
wasn't working.  I'm assuming you didn't notice any reduction in anxiety
symptoms.

Finally, I'm not familiar with Loraprezam or anything I can think of
that sounds like it.

--benD