See, now that's scary to me. I am on of those people that isn't good with remembering to take pills unless I feel pain, etc.

That's why I am apt to believe something like Loraprezam (sp?) would work better for me.

I was on Celexa for about 3 months.

Candace K. Cottrell, Web Developer
The Children's Medical Center
One Children's Plaza
Dayton, OH 45404
937-641-4293

http://www.childrensdayton.org
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

"There is no right price for the wrong product, even if it is inexpensive and delivered on time."

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 3/4/2004 4:33:04 PM >>>
> Well, if you stopped the SSRI suddenly, I wouldn't be surprised if you
> noticed some oddities in your brain. When I went off zoloft, I did a lot of
> research and found that there are definite withdrawal effects. I don't know
> how long you were on Celexa, though. So, it might not apply.

I didn't have any noticable withdrawl symptoms from Celexa.  Of course,
it wasn't working at all, so I was extremely depressed and just might
not have noticed.  Also, I quit because it wasn't working at all, so
that may affect it.

Zoloft made me feel wierd the next day if I forgot to take it, and
coming down off it when I quit made me very edgy, nervous, and
depressed.  I always felt like I was in a strange place, among other
things.  Sort of the opposite of deja vu.

The one or two times I've forgotten or not been able to take my Effexor,
the withdrawl has been pretty unpleasant.

--benD