I think this may have been asked before (maybe even by me), if so, forgive
me. I decided yesterday I wanted to rip a commercial dvd to divx. I assumed
this would be simple as divx is popular. I found a few software programs,
but none seemed to run right. I'm using Gordian Knot right now, but the file
that is being generated is an AVI, and is currently at 11 gigs... which is
slightly bigger than I what I thought it was supposed to be. Does anyone
know of a free, or pretty cheap, software package that will easily rip a DVD
to a small Divx file? (Less then one gig.)
Click Here