I know the conn string, it's in one of the ASP scripts:
var oConnString = "Provider=Microsoft.Jet.OLEDB.4.0;Data Source=\\inetpub\\wwwroot\\Competency Model\\newTool\\db\\competencies.mdb;";
%>

Is it possible that OLEDB can query a password-protected Access
database WITHOUT using a password?

Thanks. /Ben