AT&T Wireless (now Cingular) has TERRIBLE HORRIBLE customer service (read:
3-4 hour waits on the phone before reaching a customer service rep...).  Not
sure if it will change with the merger or not.  Decent service, though.

-----Original Message-----
From: Sandy Clark [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, March 18, 2004 12:20 PM
To: CF-Community
Subject: RE: Switching Cell Plans - looking for input

I'm not looking for best plans in my area, more like what companies are
good. Which phone features do people find necessary, useful, piece of crap.

Like
Camera's - Good or just a toy
Blue Tooth - I have a laptop with Bluetooth, if I get a phone with
bluetooth, will that give me a connection.
MMS - Useful?
Text Messaging - Haven't really gotten into it, should I?
Anything else you can think of.

Companies, which have you had good experiences with, which are absolutely to
be avoided.

GSM? GAIT?

  _____

From: Erika L Walker-Arnold

Can't help you on what plan would be best in your area but ...

there's some good deals on www.freecellphonesguy.com ... ;)

Cheers,
Erika

From: Sandy Clark

I've been with Sprint for the past 4 years, but I'm tired of them and
now
with the ability of being able to take my number with me, I'm looking to
switch.
  _____
  _____