--Original Message Text---
From: Bushy
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2004 13:20:33 -0500

The [] operator can only be applied to an indexed object. The provided object "SESSION.stDirFileAttributes" is not indexed in dimension 1. In ColdFusion indexed objects can be query columns,
arrays, structs and COM objects.

The error occurred while processing an element with a general identifier of (CFSET), occupying document position (7:2) to (7:56).

--Original Message Text---
From: Bushy
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2004 13:18:10 -0500

Sorry...forgot to include the error message. See below.

Error Occurred While Processing Request
Error Diagnostic Information

An error occurred while evaluating the _expression_:

SESSION.stDirFileAttributes[RecNo] = Attributes

Error near line 7, column 35.