Okay, so I was venting and over-reacting. Sorry about that. Yeah, Canada isn't the end of the world, but you can see it from here...badum ching! Nonetheless I'd still like to try my hand in a country with a different brand of corruption.

Rednecks, oh yeah, we got rednecks...heck we have the second largest population of neo-nazis out side of Germany. And probably more war criminals than Brazil. Ever hear of Wolfgang Drogge? (I think I spelled his name right.) And then there's Alberta....it's like Texas only with the people more spread out. Do a google on Ralph Klein, does he know how to party or what?! Having lived in the Bay of Quinte area, I speak fluent redneck. "Check out my mofo 4x4, jacked up 'spension, sumbitch diamond plate everywhere, 454 blown out, nos, got it at Hal's Homo-Hatin' Half-Tons for 1500 plus some duck decoys I had in the back of my Chevette that Hal took a shining to."

Yeah, no country is perfect.