  From: Haggerty, Mike
  To: CF-Community
  Sent: Friday, March 26, 2004 10:06 AM
  Subject: RE: We've reached another Sci-Fi milestone. Electronic paper.

  Perfect would be the subdermal implants that allow us to automatically
  recollect all manner of fact, opinion, and thought we ever encountered,
  as well as to flawlessly communicate automatically with others
  regardless of their geographic location.

  I'm waiting for that before I buy another cell phone.