> Spamming my brain?  You mean like primetime television?
That and more. Imagine spam targetted to you directly. It knows who you are
due to your wifi signal and can reference your buying habits from various
DBs. It has its uses but....

> On a related note: No watch?  Or no digital watch?
I keep one in my jacket pocket when traveling but otherwise no watch at all.
I'll get a pocket watch one of these days, but....
Either I'm where I have to be or I'm going there. If I'm where I need to be
then it's either a place with a time piece (computer) or a place where one
does not matter.