Personally, I hate gardening.  However, in the mid-80s the San Diego Zoo
started selling its ... um ... byproducts as fertilizer.  One of the
selling points of lion dung is that it makes dogs go, "Holy $#1t!
That's a huge freakin' cat!" and stay away.

From one of my dad's college lectures on one man's trash is another
man's saleable product in his old business administration classes.  He
always found ways to keep lectures interesting.  :-)

--benD