Everyone gets that PITA is an acronym for Pain In The A$$ right? Just checking. I used to hear it called the Peter Principle too, but I didn't get the Peter reference. I figured PITA was better because it's easier to promote someone out of somewhere than to fire them.

Dana, the issue wasn't that none of us spoke French or anything like that, it was that there is/was policy that any translation be approved by some official translator dude (or dudette) somewhere in the ivory towers. You just know that we would have had to wait a good three months for any of that to happen!

The problem with society is all the people. No people, no problem.