see pi

-----Original Message-----
From: Candace Cottrell [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, March 30, 2004 11:32 AM
To: CF-Community
Subject: Movies

Just thought I'd bring some non-computer related convo to the list ;)

I've watched some pretty good movies lately. Has anyone seen Out of
Time? If you like those psychological action-type movies, this is a
really good one.

I also finally got to see Full Metal Jacket and the Cell. I was on a
Vincent D'Onforio kick.  I saw him on The View the other day and he's
almost as weird as Bobby Goren (the guy he  plays on Law & Order: CI),
but not quite. He didn't get up in Star's face like he does the
witnesses.

I've got Phone Booth and Runaway Jury ready to watch, and Gothika is on
it's way.

Has anyone seen Darkness Falls? I've been thinking of adding this one
to my queue.

Sandy, BTW, I signed up for NetFlix on your recommendation, and I
absolutely love it!

Candace K. Cottrell, Web Developer
The Children's Medical Center
One Children's Plaza
Dayton, OH 45404
937-641-4293

http://www.childrensdayton.org
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

"There is no right price for the wrong product, even if it is
inexpensive and delivered on time."
  _____