From: Bailey, Neal [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, April 06, 2004 12:33 PM
To: CF-Community
Subject: OT: Any CSS guru here?

Hey guys... I am having a problem with a bit of CSS I have on my page. I
posted this on the CSS discussion list but something seems jacked up over
there, their list is running about 2 hours behind and I need to figure this
out soon. Anyway for some reason I cannot get the active state to stay
active when you click on a link. Maybe I am missing something here, I am
pretty new to the world of CSS so I'm sure I'm not understanding something
or I simply missed something.

Here is my code:

And here is the link to the test site... its still under development... big
time.
http://65.218.34.47 <http://65.218.34.47/>

/*
<--- Top Horizontal Menu -
*/
table.lix2 a {
display: block;
width:128px;
border-Top: 1px solid #FFFFFF;  /*border:1px solid white;*/
border-Bottom: 1px solid #FFFFFF;  /*border:1px solid white;*/
border-Right: 1px solid #FFFFFF;
}
td.lix2 a {
color:#FFFFFF;
background-color:#5880A2;
font:11px Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;
text-align: center;
text-decoration: none;
padding: 2px 2px 2px 2px;
height: 21px;
font-weight:bold;
cursor:hand;
filter:blendTrans(duration=0.9);
}
td.lix2 a:link {
color:#FFFFFF;
}
td.lix2 a:hover {
color:#FFFFFF;
background-color:#FF8E04;
}
td.lix2 a:active {
color:#FFFFFF;
background-color:#FF8E04;
}

Thanks,

Neal Bailey
Internet Marketing Manager
E-mail:  <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  _____