instant ppv = On Demand

-----Original Message-----
From: Raymond Camden [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, April 06, 2004 3:09 PM
To: CF-Community
Subject: DVR boxes from Cox

So, I had to go to cox.com yesteday and found some great news. Our area
is
getting HDTV over cable, instant ppv (I forget what the marketing term
is),
and, best of all, the combo DVR/Digital cable setup. According to the
flash
preso, you can tape 2 shows while watching another, and I assume it will
allow you to tape any show (premimium channels).

I tried googling, but have no found any reviews of the service. Any out
there have this service and can comment on it? (Especially price... I
hope
they have an option to buy the box.)
  _____