I think I told you about this a while back, but I have the DVR from Time-Warner. It's an addiction! I will tape a show and wait until the it's is half over to watch it JUST so I can ffwd through the commercials. Saves 20 minutes of my life when I can watch a 1 hour show in 40 minutes!

My cable bill is around $130 a month,  but that includes $50 for RoadRunner (cable internet).

Candace K. Cottrell, Web Developer
The Children's Medical Center
One Children's Plaza
Dayton, OH 45404
937-641-4293

http://www.childrensdayton.org
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

"There is no right price for the wrong product, even if it is inexpensive and delivered on time."

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 4/6/2004 3:08:38 PM >>>

So, I had to go to cox.com yesteday and found some great news. Our area is
getting HDTV over cable, instant ppv (I forget what the marketing term is),
and, best of all, the combo DVR/Digital cable setup. According to the flash
preso, you can tape 2 shows while watching another, and I assume it will
allow you to tape any show (premimium channels).

I tried googling, but have no found any reviews of the service. Any out
there have this service and can comment on it? (Especially price... I hope
they have an option to buy the box.)