From: Charlie Griefer [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, April 06, 2004 12:47 PM
To: CF-Community
Subject: Re: Any CSS guru here?

Neal:

check out http://charlie.griefer.com/.  The nav is nowhere near as fancy as
what you have, but I think the concept is the same as what you want.  If you
click on 'About', the 'About' stays highlighted.

what I do there is put the navigation into a custom tag.  When I call it, I
pass the current page as a tag attribute.  Within the tag itself, I loop
over an array (held in the application scope that holds structures
containing the 'display name' and target of each navigation element), and a
conditional within each to determine whether or not the display name matches
the 'current page' attribute.  If match, no <a href> and set background
color to 'active'.  Otherwise, include the href and the appropriate CSS
(including the hover).

Charlie