From: Kevin Graeme [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, April 06, 2004 12:15 PM
To: CF-Community
Subject: Re: Any CSS guru here?

It seems to be working exactly like it should based on your CSS. Here's what
I'm seeing:

1. Load page, and the top menu is white text on blue(5880A2).
2. Hover over a link(:hover), and the background fades from blue to
orange(FF8E04)
3. I click down on the link (:active), and the background stays
orange(FF8E04)
4. I release and the target page loads. The background of the visited link
(:visited) is blue(5880A2)

It seems to be working exactly as you describe in your CSS. What is it you
expect it to do?

-Kevin