+1 Netflix

I tried walmart when they first came out. They may have improved since
that time, but they were slow to ship, and shipping seemed slower than
netflix as well. (Their dist. center was likely further away)

Netflix is great. Once shipped, it takes 1 day either way (sending or
receiving). I am not currently a member due to time constraints
(canceled last month), but I will join again. (Probably sooner if they
didn't cap the 2 out at a time program to 4 total per month...That's my
only beef with netflix)

Ian