From: Robyn Follen [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, April 09, 2004 2:53 PM
To: CF-Community
Subject: RE: netflix or walmart for movie rentals?

Cool - thanks for the info!  It looks like NetFlix's limited program (2 out
at a time with 4 rentals a month) would be perfect for me.  I don't rent
many movies, but when I do, I NEVER really return them on time, and I'm sick
of paying Blockbuster $4.50 for basically one night (what they call 2-night
rental, but ends up due at noon on a workday, where no one will ever get to
return it, and they basically guarantee a late fee of yet another 4.50...)

Oops.. that turned into a small blockbuster rant :-)

-robyn