We are discussing having certain users have their own areas of the website. We are evaluating Contribute to help with the security issues.
One question I had tho... there is an external style sheet which is referenced in a cfinclude.

the users will be instructed to use a template that incorporates the cf include.

Now, what if one of them decides to use some silly font in a font tag. Does the style sheet specification trump this? Or not?

Thanks

Dana

Ps - Am also interested in any thoughts and experiences re Contribute.