You can restrict the user to using style sheet and not use font tags
whatsoever. However since Contribute will then require the user to use a
specific spreadsheet, you may need to hard code the css file.

Overall for what it intended for, relatively inexperienced users who are
mainly familiar with M$Word etc, it works quite well. For developers, its
not a good tool.

larry