"An off switch. she'll get the chair for that." - from "Max Headroom".

Still the most techno-socially aware show ever!

Jim Davis

  _____

From: William H Bowen [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, April 12, 2004 8:52 PM
To: CF-Community
Subject: Re: netflix or walmart for movie rentals?

A friend of mine mentioned this this weekend. She thought it was a
wonderful idea...

I asked her if they were going to remove the off button, too, just like
they did on TVs and radios.

When she said they didn't remember them taking the off button off of TVs
and radios, I said, yeah I guess you're right, people just forgot how to
use them.

sheesh...

will

  _____