Does anyone know of a good place to get Telephoto lenses, filters and
flashes? I have a Sony DSC-F707 and would like to experiment with Telephoto.
I have been doing a lot of Macro shots lately but its getting old.

Here is a place that has nice telephoto lenses but I'm not really sure if
they are good or not. The price is right though, I do not want to spend a
fortune and I'm too scared to buy any off eBay.

http://www.raynox.co.jp/english/digital/egsonyf707.htm
<http://www.raynox.co.jp/english/digital/egsonyf707.htm>

Also here are a few photos I took the past weekend at the Zoo... let me know
whet you think.

http://www.geekforum.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=568
<http://www.geekforum.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=568&PN=1> &PN=1

Thanks...