I think if you set this up through guru.com then you're bound by their 
own terms and conditions, which probably call for some form of 
pre-legal-console arbitration.

  Talking to a lawyer won't hurt.


James Holmes wrote:
> I think at this point you need a lawyer to go over the contract under
> which you did the work.
> 
> On Wed, Feb 27, 2008 at 11:46 AM, William Seiter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> From Guru.com
>>
>>  Client and Contractor don't agree on something.
>>
>>  In my case, the money has been in Guru's escrow account and the client has
>>  been non-responsive since I finished the project.  Now the Client wants all
>>  of their money back from the Escrow account.
> 

-- 
Jeffry Houser
Flex, ColdFusion, AIR
AIM: Reboog711  | Phone: 1-203-379-0773
--
Adobe Community Expert 
<http://www.adobe.com/communities/experts/members/JeffryHouser.html>
My Company: <http://www.dot-com-it.com>
My Podcast: <http://www.theflexshow.com>
My Blog: <http://www.jeffryhouser.com>

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
Adobe® ColdFusion® 8 software 8 is the most important and dramatic release to 
date
Get the Free Trial
http://ad.doubleclick.net/clk;160198600;22374440;w

Archive: 
http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/CF-Jobs-Talk/message.cfm/messageid:3662
Subscription: http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/CF-Jobs-Talk/subscribe.cfm
Unsubscribe: 
http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/unsubscribe.cfm?user=11502.10531.11

Reply via email to