Hi Scott, I realize this may be a longshot, but I'm looking for a ColdFusion 
Developer and they're a tough breed to find!  Here's the scoop...I'm a 
technology Recruiter and have an opening at a Fortune 500 company in NYC, and 
they're looking for a ColdFusion Developer, preferably someone with 
ColdFusion/Oracle experience, but that seems to be tough to find, so someone 
with ColdFusion/SQL would be nice. 

Anyway, if you know anyone from your previous positions, or just know someone!, 
that may be interested, I would love to speak with them.  The job is in NYC and 
unfortunately they don't relo, so someone who's either looking to move here or 
lives in NY/NJ/CT would probably be the best fit.  

If I place someone that you put me in touch with, you'll receive a referral fee 
from me!

Thanks for all your help.

Eva
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
212-293-4351


>Sounds like the FAA, I was there many moons ago.. tons of little Access apps
>floating around
>
>-- 
>Scott Stewart
>ColdFusion Developer
> 
>SSTWebworks
>4405 Oakshyre Way
>Raleigh, NC. 27616
>(919) 874-6229 (home)
>(703) 220-2835 (cell)
>
>D.C.
>
>It IS in washington DC. :) Probably a goverment job.
>
>But yeah. I was so tempted to email them with just one word. "Wha?"
>
>Steve Blades wrote:
>> "For database/system administration and development, this position
>requires proficiency with Oracle 8i or 9i or 10g and/or Microsoft Access
>database development and administration..." 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
Adobe® ColdFusion® 8 software 8 is the most important and dramatic release to 
date
Get the Free Trial
http://ad.doubleclick.net/clk;160198600;22374440;w

Archive: 
http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/CF-Jobs-Talk/message.cfm/messageid:3692
Subscription: http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/CF-Jobs-Talk/subscribe.cfm
Unsubscribe: 
http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/unsubscribe.cfm?user=11502.10531.11

Reply via email to