Hat in ring time again.
Experienced ColdFusion Developer and Technical Writer available. I've
been developing web applications in ColdFusion for the last 5 years. My
writing has been published in the CFDJ and builder.com. I have also
worked on two ColdFusion books from Syngress Media.
I'm looking for onsite Southern CA (Orange, and Riverside counties)
opportunities or anything remote. I have a great deal of experience as a
remote (telecommuting) resource and can provide references to that
effect. Contracts of 6 or months are ideal :)
A basic run down:
Years
ColdFusion: 5
HTML: 7
JavaScript: 5
ActionScript: 1 Just getting into this more as of late.
Flash 2 But still learning :)
SQL: 4 DB Design and Stored procs as well as Query
building
Technical Writing:
I've been writing for many years and in the last 2-2.5 years have
been doing Tech Writing. Mostly manuals for my own applications or apps
that others have built, but also tech sheets, and white papers.
My resume in word format is available at:
http://www.red-omega.com/resume/resume.doc
J.
John Wilker
Web Applications Consultant, Writer
Macromedia Certified ColdFusion Developer
Founder/President IE CFUG
www.red-omega.com <http://www.red-omega.com/>
Whatever is wrong it is better than a poke in the eye with a sharp
stick. Unless of course you just got poked in the eye with a sharp
stick.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
Archives: http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/index.cfm?forumid=13
Subscription:
http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/index.cfm?method=subscribe&forumid=13
Get the mailserver that powers this list at http://www.coolfusion.com