Hi,

I have decided to make myself available for open, Coldfusion permanent 
positions. I am currently located in So. California, but am willing to relocate 
for a good situation. Needles to say, I am looking for a permanent position and 
not looking for  short-term work. I would consider myself a mid-level 
developer, and NOT a senior developer (so please do not send me useless jobs 
seeking senior developers with 7 years experience!).

I have about 3 years experience working in a corporate environment, in charge 
of multiple company extranet and intranet sites, as well as a custom CMS and 
framework. We have been mostly on Coldfusion 5, until recently upgrading to 
MX7, and now on Coldfusion 8 within the last year or so. This being said, I 
have been slowly working at upgrading our code to use the new features as well 
as make use of CFCs more, however I do not have a ton of experience working 
with them and know I can learn a lot more. I am the sole Coldfusion developer 
for the company, so pretty much everything does run through me which I think 
has also given me a bit more responsibility then your average 3-year developer. 
I am very good at solving problems logically, and am eager to learn and get 
better at my craft. I also have very good people skills through my sales 
experience, and have no problems communicating with non-technical people.

My resume is available upon request, and would prefer a job description sent 
with emails. I believe I can be a good fit anywhere, and look forward to 
speaking with anyone looking for a person like me. 

PLEASE NOTE: I have been having problems getting messages from this mailing 
list, so please make sure to reply directly to my email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Thank you for your consideration,
Ryan Bentley
[EMAIL PROTECTED]




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
Adobe® ColdFusion® 8 software 8 is the most important and dramatic release to 
date
Get the Free Trial
http://ad.doubleclick.net/clk;192386516;25150098;k

Archive: http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/CF-Jobs/message.cfm/messageid:6656
Subscription: http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/CF-Jobs/subscribe.cfm
Unsubscribe: 
http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/unsubscribe.cfm?user=11502.10531.13

Reply via email to