Greetings,

 

I am an Adobe Certified ColdFusion Developer and have been programming in
ColdFusion for over a decade.  I've used the Fusebox framework for almost
ten years, and have recently begun using the Model-Glue framework as well.
I have extensive database experience, mainly with MS SQL Server and MySQL; I
have some Oracle 8i and MS Access databases experience as well.  I also have
considerable experience with XML, HTML, DHTML, AJAX, CSS, and JavaScript.  I
have limited PHP experience and have begun learning Flex recently.  My
projects have included: highly customized as well as modular "generic"
content management systems; shopping carts; Paypal integration; automated
MLS imports for a real estate website; automated website publishing systems
(to generate flat HTML pages from dynamic ColdFusion pages);
business-to-business applications; accounting and invoicing systems; and
intranet systems for tracking clients, projects, hours, and other business
operations.  

 

Please contact me directly at [email protected] for a copy of my
resume.  I have been successfully telecommuting full time for almost ten
years, and am currently seeking a new position in which I can continue to
telecommute.  Although full-time telecommuting is somewhat unconventional, I
find that I am able to keep in constant contact with co-workers via
telephone, email and especially instant messaging (IM).  While some
employers are hesitant to hire a telecommuter, I find that the main concern
is usually about whether or not the telecommuter will actually be
productive.  Constant communication and effective time management are key,
as are, of course, results.  I can provide several references who will vouch
for my responsiveness as well as my coding skills and ability to meet
deadlines.

 

I look forward to hearing from you soon.  Thank you for your consideration.

 

Sincerely,

Jennifer Perkins

Adobe Certified ColdFusion Developer

[email protected]



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
Adobe® ColdFusion® 8 software 8 is the most important and dramatic release to 
date
Get the Free Trial
http://ad.doubleclick.net/clk;207172674;29440083;f

Archive: http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/cf-jobs/message.cfm/messageid:7548
Subscription: http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/cf-jobs/subscribe.cfm
Unsubscribe: http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/unsubscribe.cfm?user=89.70.13

Reply via email to