Hello: 

I am an experienced CF developer seeking a full/part time telecommute 
opportunity.  I have 10+ years of experience building applications using 
ColdFusion.  I'm familiar with and use CFC's and web services and have built 
robust, secure, high-traffic applications that run against MS-SQL 
(6,7,2000,2005), MySQL (4,5) and Oracle (9i). 

I'm seeking to fill a need for someone who needs an experienced developer.  I 
work from home, have a full development site including a server and am 
available to speak with by phone or IM during business hours.  I charge $45-$55 
per hour depending upon the duties of the position. 

I'm an American citizen and can perform W-2 work as well if preferred. 

Please contact me at cf.contractor AT gmail... for further details. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
Adobe® ColdFusion® 8 software 8 is the most important and dramatic release to 
date
Get the Free Trial
http://ad.doubleclick.net/clk;207172674;29440083;f

Archive: http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/cf-jobs/message.cfm/messageid:7549
Subscription: http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/cf-jobs/subscribe.cfm
Unsubscribe: http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/unsubscribe.cfm?user=89.70.13

Reply via email to