Are you looking for a new perspective on an existing project or have a
project that you don't have the resources to complete?  I am a senior
ColdFusion applications Architect and Project Manager who is looking for new
opportunities and would like to discuss any projects you might have.  I am
open for employment or contract opportunities and can organize a team of
resources if the project requires it.

 

My background includes:

 

.         Development projects including enterprise data management
applications for fortune 500 companies, e-commerce applications for small
business, and everything in between.



.         Diverse project team management with on-site and remote
developers.



.         Over 10 years experience with developing custom ColdFusion based
web applications (version 4 thru 9, and Railo).



.         A computer science background with experience in other programming
languages, database platforms, and systems management.



.         A significant amount of experience in agile software development
methods and project management.



.         Over 4 years of experience working with remote clients and
development teams.

 

My expertise includes:

 

.         Adobe ColdFusion v. 4 thru 9, Railo ColdFusion



.         Model Glue, Mach-II, and Fusebox Frameworks



.         Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL, and Oracle



.         XHTML, JavaScript, jQuery, CSS, Blueprint, and SASS

 

I am available during regular business hours for projects of any size.  I
work remotely from my own office and have all of my own equipment and tools.
I can work as a solo architect and project manager, or I have a software
development corporation through which projects can be run.  My resume and
references can be provided upon request.

 

Thank you for your time and I look forward to discussing any opportunities
that you may have.  Please feel free to contact me at
cf.architect[at]gmail[dot]com.

 

Thanks,

J.C.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
Want to reach the ColdFusion community with something they want? Let them know 
on the House of Fusion mailing lists
Archive: http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/cf-jobs/message.cfm/messageid:8051
Subscription: http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/cf-jobs/subscribe.cfm
Unsubscribe: http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/unsubscribe.cfm?user=89.70.13

Reply via email to