Are you looking for a new perspective on an existing project or have a
project that you don't have the resources to complete?  I am a senior
ColdFusion applications Architect and Project Manager who is looking for new
opportunities and would like to discuss any projects you might have.  I am
open for employment or contract opportunities and can organize a team of
resources if the project requires it.

 

My background includes:

 

.         Development projects including enterprise data management
applications for fortune 500 companies, e-commerce applications for small
business, and everything in between.

 

.         Diverse project team management with on-site and remote
developers.

 

.         Over 15 years' experience with developing custom ColdFusion based
web applications (version 4 thru 9, and Railo).

 

.         A computer science degree and background with experience in other
programming languages, database platforms, and systems management.

 

.         A significant amount of experience in agile software development
methods and project management.

 

.         Over 5 years of experience working with remote clients and
development teams.

 

My expertise includes:

 

.         Adobe ColdFusion v. 4 thru 9, Railo ColdFusion

 

.         Model Glue, Mach-II, Fusebox, ColdBox, and ColdSpring Frameworks

 

.         Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL, and Oracle database design and
management

 

.         XHTML, JavaScript, jQuery, CSS, Blueprint, and SASS

 

I am available during regular business hours for projects of any size.  I am
based out of the Dallas, Texas metroplex, work remotely from my own office
and have all of my own equipment and tools.  I can work as a solo architect
and project manager, or I have a software development corporation through
which projects can be run.  My resume and references can be provided upon
request.

 

Thank you for your time and I look forward to discussing any opportunities
that you may have.  Please feel free to contact me at
cf.architect[at]gmail[dot]com.

 

Thanks,

Jeff



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
Order the Adobe Coldfusion Anthology now!
http://www.amazon.com/Adobe-Coldfusion-Anthology/dp/1430272155/?tag=houseoffusion
Archive: http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/cf-jobs/message.cfm/messageid:8794
Subscription: http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/cf-jobs/subscribe.cfm
Unsubscribe: http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/cf-jobs/unsubscribe.cfm

Reply via email to