Just uncheck the box in cfadmin for maintain database connection for that
data source, and restart the service for the changes to take effect.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, July 12, 2000 1:46 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [KCFusion] MS Access

> Access will not close .ldb file if the program goes through unexpected
> situations.  It is important that you "gracefully" complete
> all database
> openings and closing,  else .ldb file will remain open (that
> means your error
> trappings should mop up database closings).
>
> Girish

How do you "close" a database connection with CF code? Must be an
undocumented feature. :) Unless you're talking about the admin feature
to "Limit database connection inactive time to X minutes". Perhaps
setting that to 0 would stop the locking... I've never tried it. I think
keep the connections open will help performance in all but the highest
volume sites.

-Ron