Ok,
I had a little mapping problem earlier but I think it is fixed now.
The subject of tonight's discussion. I would like to hear your thoughts
about remote administration. If any of you work from home or employ people
from home, what are your concerns about security, productivity and so on.
Here is a test drive application I am working on to promote remote
administration.

The read and write functions have been disabled but the idea should be
clear. If someone would let me use there laptop I will log into the real
application and show the admin functions. If you encounter any errors send
me a mail off list, or on list if you think it is of use to others.
http://www.netwebapps.com/SpeedDBTest/SBDcontrolPanel/index.htm

Bryan LaPlante
816-347-8220
[EMAIL PROTECTED]