I am wholeheartedly behind those sentiments.  However, I am not even
qualified to be a newbie yet.

I will say that of the three KCCFUG meetings that I have gone to (and it has
been over 6 months) there was a trend (can you ascertain a trend after 3
meetings ?).  Typically, the meetings took a long time to get under way and
proceeded along with little focus and the level of discussion was very
stratospheric.  I have noticed through the list serve that topics still are
not well planned out in advance.

I am just an interested observer still at this point, and unfortunately this
is the only useful input I can provide - for now.

Bret

===== Original Message from JamieTieman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> at 1/10/01
1:18 pm