From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, March 14, 2001 6:06 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [KCFusion] XML experience

Ryan,
We have done this for Ariba and other integrations, and have fought a couple
of limitations that CF has (or that some XML standards screwed up on when
they implemented...).  Please send me a note offline with the questions and
more detail on what you are trying to achieve, and I can guide you down the
correct path...

Cheers!
Robin