Incase anyone is interested, I saw something about the new version of
Crystal Reports where it can now save to PDF.

Jeff

-----Original Message-----
From: Derek Wimmer [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, March 14, 2001 3:01 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [KCFusion] CF meeting Tuesday

Jean,

By no means do I know anything about it, but I did notice that Word and
Excel have macros installed by Acrobat to create PDFs from within those
programs on the active document. I would imagine you'd be able to do
something similar with a custom tag. Other programs I know of do this. I
think you just call the Acrobat Distiller DLLs. Perhaps search the
newsgroups for VB/C++ for the issue, or maybe Adobe can help you out. One
thing is that creating a PDF is too slow of a process for on-the-fly;
perhaps only when the file is updated or nightly.

Best regards,

Derek Wimmer