From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On
Behalf Of Christine
Sent: Monday, May 21, 2001 4:30 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: {Support#136-924}[KCFusion] *groan*

Dear Daryl Banttari,

Thank you for your interest in TrafficMagnet.

For your convenience I have enclosed our information sheet "TrafficMagnet
General Information",
which introduces the company and explains in detail the services and prices
that TrafficMagnet offers.

The information sheet is a PDF file and you need Adobe Acrobat Reader to
read the file.
If you do not have the software installed on your computer you may download
it for free at
http://www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/readstep.html

Our comprehensive list of FAQ's may also be helpful to you. You can find our
FAQ's at  http://www.trafficmagnet.net/faq.html.

Should you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to get back to
me. In this case please do not remove your reference number from the subject
line.

Best regards,
Christine Hall
[EMAIL PROTECTED]