I'm building a small company store for our intranet. Employees will order
items via a Web form, and each item chosen will be passed to processing
template with several variables: user ID, item number, date/time submitted
and quantity. A single employee order may contain several items, each with
its own four associated variables. Forta's book suggests using arrays would
be preferable to using structures but he doesn't go into great detail.
Anyone have comments before I commit to one approach?

Keith Purtell, Web/Network Administrator
VantageMed Operations (Kansas City)

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email message, including any attachments, is
message.