Hello,

I recently downloaded the CF5 upgrade, however the install fails every
time, I get as far as the dialog box indicating that a previous version
has been found which can be migrated, once I click OK it never goes any
further, in task manager (NT4 SP6a by the way) it indicates the install
app is running...

Anyone else seen this?
Any ideas?

Thanks,