Thank you for allowing me to share 5 minutes :o) of fusebox stuff, if you
have any questions about what we talked about, feel free to ask.  If I
didn't specifically address the questions you had, I apologize, and will
help in any way I can.

Here again are the links that I gave you, if you are interested.

http://www.fusebox.org Fusebox home
http://www.secretagents.com 24/48 hour coding
http://www.halhelms.com great resource for training/sample code (also has a
link to the fusebox mailing list on topica)