From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On
Behalf Of Richard Morrison
Sent: Monday, April 22, 2002 6:28 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [KCFusion] Detailed information on COM object use

Does anyone know were I can find detailed information on COM object use so I
can use them in <CFSCRIPT> blocks?

In the Cold fusion reference it states that the information is on
www.microsoft.com/oledev/ however this is a broken link, any pointers would
be appreciated.

thanks guys

Richard Morrison
Cold Fusion Programmer (SDS),
Schlumberger
 DRILLING SERVICES
P.O.Box 9261, Dubai. United Arab Emirates
Direct: 971 4 306 7127, Fax: 971 4 331 3614
Mobile: 971 50 62 10 869 .
I understand that U.S. trade regulations prohibit certain transfers of U.S.
technology technical data or software to U.S. embargoed states.
I am aware of Schlumberger's Trade Control Policy and the OFS Export
Administration procedures with respect to U.S. embargoed states
and confirm that this transmission does not cause a prohibited transfer of
technology technical data or software.