We're running CF5 on NT. According to the docs, "As of ColdFusion 5, Form,
Application, Session, Server, Request, and URL variables are stored in
structures."

However when I try to retrieve form field information, I get error messages
about not having a valid structure. I test my form (which only has three
plain text input fields) with IsStruct and get "False". Here's my code,
which is only an adaptation of the example in the Allaire docs...

<CFIF IsDefined("FIELDNAMES")>
<CFIF IsStruct(FIELDNAMES) IS "True">
        <CFOUTPUT>
                <CFLOOP COLLECTION="#FIELDNAMES#" ITEM="FieldValue">
                        #FieldValue# = #StructFind(FIELDNAMES, FieldValue)#   <BR>
                </CFLOOP>
        </CFOUTPUT>
<CFELSE>
        <B>Error; these form field values are not a structure.</B><BR><BR>
</CFIF>
</CFIF>

Keith Purtell, Web/Network Administrator
VantageMed Operations (Kansas City)
Email:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email message, including any attachments, is
message.