KCFusion,

Our next CF user group meeting is Wednesday, July 10th.  Rick Nielsen of
Mach10design (www.mach10design.com) will be presenting a number of do's
& don'ts for working with graphics and html via Dreamweaver MX.  This
presentation is intended for the newer html and graphics programmers and
minimal ColdFusion knowledge is expected.

Here are some of the items we will discuss (or email me with additional
suggestions):

IE & NN compatibility (graphics, layout, borders, style sheets)
Button creation in Photoshop & Dreamweaver
Hints on creating simple custom tags in order to reuse CF code easily in
your templates
Folder layout for template consistency and reuse with include files
Creating frameless reusable pages

We will examine a few of his websites that include
www.jamisonequipment.com (where he reduced 200+ static pages into 20
dynamic pages), www.pqfinc.com, and www.anytime.com.  All of these sites
allow the lay corporate employee to easily enter webpage text and images
into the system without having to know any html.

Please join us on Wednesday, July 10th from 7-9pm for this presentation.
We will be meeting on the 2nd floor of the UMKC Administration Building
at 5115 Oak St, KCMO 64112-2715, just southeast of the Plaza. Parking is
free across the street.

If you have any questions, please email me.

Ryan Hartwich
[EMAIL PROTECTED]