KCFusion,

Our user group meeting last night was a success!  Thanks again to Rick
& Rachel Nielsen of Mach 10 Design (www.mach10design.com) for
presenting.

We had a small group of participants (some driving in from Topeka &
Lawrence) eager to learn and discuss their coding techniques.  This
meeting combined a mixture of CF & HTML/Dreamweaver tricks to help
make your websites easier to build and maintain.  We learned how to
utilize style sheets in MX, prevent a few cross browser compatibility
problems, and other useful solutions, including a set of handouts
detailing how to mimic pixel wide borders on your sites.

For those of you concerned about not being an expert, this meeting
required NO CF experience and only an understanding of basic html
coding.  Please join us in the future for the camaraderie and
learning. The meetings are informal and everyone participates.

Ryan