From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of Adaryl Wakefield
Sent: Wednesday, July 31, 2002 11:43 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [KCFusion] on the fly pdf

Im currently working on a project where im required to generate pdf files on the fly. The first place I checked for help on this is the macromedia tag gallery (or whatever it is called these days). I found a good tag except the html files seem to lose their formatting when converted to pdf. There were two others but complicated to use beyond my skill set. Anybody aware of a simple free solution?
A.