Ryan, are you attending DevCon 2002 next week?

-----Original Message-----
From: Ryan Hartwich [mailto:hartwichr@;asme.org]
Sent: Tuesday, October 22, 2002 3:05 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [KCFusion] ...in the works...

FYI

I'm working on some presentation materials for a possible meeting next
week on CFC's (a new way of writing functions in CFMX).  Hopefully we
can arrange a meeting for early next week at either the UMKC location or
southern Overland Park.

I am also working with the MM Tools group in town to put together a
presentation and demo on Flash Remoting for November.  Flash Remoting
allows you to use Flash to create a cross platform front end/rich user
interface that can interact with a backend server like CF (or J2EE,
.Net, etc.) to create dynamic applications that give you the
capabilities of Flash for the interface instead of the typical html and
horrible to debug javascript.

I am also working on a number of book reviews that hopefully I can start
sending out in the next few week.

Ryan